Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Review: Pretty Fierce


Synopsis:
Kaia has been on the run her whole life. The daughter of professional assassins, she knows true danger—and she’ll do anything to survive. After her parents vanished during a job gone bad, Kaia’s spent the last year in hiding, trying to blend in as an ordinary teenager, and there’s no one who makes her feel more normal or more special than her boyfriend, Oliver.

But when she’s jumped by a hit man, and Oliver catches her fighting back, Kaia’s secret is exposed. In a split-second decision, she flees the small town, taking Oliver with her. With professional killers stalking their every move, can Oliver and Kaia protect each other long enough to uncover the mysteries of her past?
Review:
Pretty Fierce by Kieran Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Some thoughts as I read:
"Holy heck this book started off with action and is just getting more interesting! I'm psyched about this book now more than when I got it."
"Still as good as it started. I can't seem to put it down!"
"Intense! So many twists! Oh and I have found my new book boyfriend!!!"
After I finished:
I loved every moment of this book. The plot took me on a wild ride and didn't slow down until the very last page. Kaia and Oliver had so many ups and downs but the love they shared was adorable. This was a fast paced young adult thriller where nothing is as it seemed and everything can change in the blink of an eye.
A must read teen suspense full of action, secrets, family, romance, loyalty and twists. Five glittery stars hands down! A top title for 2017!
View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad that you liked Pretty Fierce. I read it in December last year and loved it. :) I definitely think it is underrated on goodreads!

    ReplyDelete