Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday-Gwen Sparks

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine which spotlights highly anticipated upcoming releases.


This week I’m waiting on:

Book:  Resurrected (The Gwen Sparks Series Book 5)

Author:   Stephanie Nelson

Release Date:  TBA

Life has been calm for Gwen Sparks and her beau, Dorian Hade. However, things in Flora never stay stagnant for too long. As Gwen and Dorian adjust to their new lives, something wicked and dark plagues their quaint little town. Corpses are disappearing from their graves and wandering down the streets. Gwen learns that a necromancer is behind Flora's sudden zombie infestation. Now she and Dorian must track down the necromancer before the infection spreads and threatens the human population.


I love this series and can't wait to see what happens next! Also, I adore Dorian. 

1 comment:

  1. Woah, book five! I've not heard of this book or author. I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week, Andrea. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete