Wednesday, January 6, 2016

December Recap-Pure Awesomeness!!!

Here are the books I've read during December! It was a great month! I had so many good books to read in audiobook, ARC, freebies, library books, and purchased ones! 
My favorites were all the Kristie Cook books, Brodi Ashton books, The Rising by Angela Fristoe, Passion Bites by Mary Hughes, The Hunt by Megan Shepherd, Iniquity by Amy Bartol, Elementals by Michelle Madow, okay, so many more! House of Pawns, Perfekt Control, Letting Go, The Lightening Prophecy, Beautiful Redemption, Iron Kissed, Royal Date, and A Very Grey Christmas. 
The only ones I didn't really love, were Red Hill, The Ghost and the Graveyard, A Drop of Night, Buried, Promise to Marry, A Bit Witchy, Slasher Girls and Monster Boys, Flight, and Shattered. 
So that's it! I read a total of 36!!!!!
 How about you? What did you read in December?

No comments:

Post a Comment