Tuesday, September 22, 2015

TBR Tuesdays #10-My Paper Heart


My good friend Sharrice from Reese's Reviews: My Addiction to Fiction came up with the idea of 'TBR Tuesday'

If you want to join in the fun, then just do the following:
From your book shelf or your e-reader, pick a book that you own that is still on your TBR list. Post it however you want to, then leave a link below so others can see what's waiting to be read.


This week for me its:


My Paper Heart


by

Magan Vernon


Getting into my top choice sorority? Done.

Dating one of the hottest guys in the biggest fraternity? Done.

Failing out of College? Oops...

When Libby Gentry's parents receive the letter that she's failed out of school, Libby is forced to pack her Prada bag and head to work for her great aunt in rural Louisiana.

Nothing about tiny Elsbury, Louisiana entices her until she locks eyes with the southern charmer, Blaine Crabtree.

Libby is used to getting what she wants and Blaine is no exception, but as the two grow closer, bigger problems arise.

Libby doesn't know how much more pain her already paper-thin heart can take and when new opportunities in Chicago pop up she is presented with a difficult situation: wait for her redneck Romeo, or move on.



Books in this series: 


My Paper Heart 


On Paper Wings 


A Paper Trail (coming soon) 


These Paper Walls (coming soon)
 



SO NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!

Leave a comment and tell me what's waiting on your 

TBR pile.



No comments:

Post a Comment