Saturday, September 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #157


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

This was a great week for me!!! I got some good ARC's, and already read Darkest Dawn by Katlyn Duncan. It was AMAZING!!!

I've been impatiently waiting on Salvaged Soul, and am halfway finished with it. So good so far!

I just finished listening to Finale, the final book in the Hush, Hush Saga. It took me forever to get around to it, but it was enjoyable and had a good series ending.


For Review:



Purchased:





Audiobooks Borrowed:


Freebies:

What about you? What did you get this week?




1 comment:

  1. Another great haul. I loved the Hush Hush series. Glad you finally got to read/listen to the final installment.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete