Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #140- The Veil- Chloe Neill!


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 



I can't believe I got The Veil for review!!! I LOVE Chloe Neill!!!


I'm really looking forward to reading Ultraviolet the most. It says it's season 1 episode 1 novella, but the book is 350 pages! How many books are going to be in this season or even another season??? Looking forward to finding out!




For Review:




Purchased:








Freebies:



What did you stack your shelves with this week???




4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I loved Vanishing Girls! The cover of Ultraviolet is gorgeous! I actually got The Veil, too, but I totally forgot to include eARCs this week because of my BEA haul. Enjoy all of your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome finds this week. I always love seeing what you got. You got some amazing covers. I hope you love all of them.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul!! Most of these are new to me, but Vanishing Girls is on my TBR list! I've loved all of Lauren Oliver's books that I have read so far. I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Here is my STS: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/05/stacking-shelves-heir-by-kiera-cass.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul. Most of these are new to me. Might check a few out.

    ReplyDelete