Friday, May 8, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #137- one-click is a real addiction!


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 



Okay, so.... I think I have a serious one 1-Click book addiction! I don't even know if there is even enough time in my life for all the books that I get! Even ARC's are too tempting. BUT, I did get some killer books this week. check them out:



For Review:






Purchased:







Borrowed:






Freebies:




7 comments:

  1. Yes one-clicking is dangerous. I totally get why this happens. I'm like that as well.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. One-click is very dangerous, but you seem to have done pretty well! You got so many awesome books! I'm jealous of Amber Smoke, too! Enjoy your new books!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so many books for you. I loved The Winner's Curse and I liked cruel beauty on audiobook. I haven't read the others though so I hope you'll have a good time with them. Happy reading lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul this week! Cruel Beauty sounds so good. I've seen some pretty awesome reviews for it too. Happy reading! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a fun haul this week! I saw The List and had thought about it but my TBR pile is massive enough as it is. I hope you enjoy your books :) Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You picked up a ton of books this week. Cruel Beauty and The Winner's Curse are both on my TBR list as well. The cover on Willa Wicked is really cute. I'll have to check that one out on Goodreads. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!! Thanks for stopping by my STS and following my blog. I followed you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Embers is such a good book!! I also got Amber Smoke! I hope we both enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete