Thursday, March 12, 2015

Book Quotes #2




1. “Because you’re beautiful. I enjoy looking at beautiful people, and I decided a while ago not to deny myself the simpler pleasures of existence.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars 

2. “She ignores me, so I cup my hands over my mouth and do something I haven’t done in years— barnyard sounds.”
Simone Elkeles, Chain Reaction 

3.  “Can you put your hands on my crotch?”
“Why, hell no, I cannot.” I didn’t remember anything like this happening in Pride and Prejudice.”
Jennifer Echols, Endless Summer 

4. “Girl scouts didn't teach me what to do with emotionally unstable drunk boys.”
Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss 

5. “District 12: Where you can starve to death in safety.”
Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games 

6. “Oh for craps sake. You're not dying again, are you? It's seriously inconvenient when you do that." -Aphrodite”
P.C. Cast 

7.  “Nick‘s eyes widened as a total state of befuddled huh possessed him. Was he in the
Twilight Zone?”
Sherrilyn Kenyon, Invincible 


8.  “Yes you're getting your tattoo." I threw my arms around Dad's neck. "Thank you!" "Hey," Mom said. "I'm the one who had to persuade him it wasn't turning his little girl into a streetwalker." "I never said that," Dad said. "No?" I said. "Cool. Cause I've decided to skip the paw print. I'm thinking of a tramp stamp with flames that says 'Hot in Here.' No wait. Arrows. For directionally challenged guys”
Kelley Armstrong, The Gathering 


9. “Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. It’s poison every single time.”
Addison Moore, Ethereal 


10.  “I was already headed for Hell, I might as well enjoy the ride.”
Abbi Glines, The Vincent Boys 

    










1 comment:

  1. Those are really good quotes. I loved the one from Ethereal .
    Thanks for sharing

    Ruty @Reading...Dreaming

    ReplyDelete