Friday, November 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #64


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

 
Received for review:



































Audiobooks Bought:






















Freebies:
 













 







































































Okay, so this was a small week for me. BUT, I'm super excited to read Autumn Rose! I loved Dinner with a vampire and am stoked for the second one. I got the LAST book in the Morganville Vampires series too. Then there are a few cute freebies :)


Have you read any of these? What did you think? What did you stack your shelves with this week?






4 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love a great week. Those freebies look awesome. Going to add some to my wishlist.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also picked up "Sisters in Love" but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of books this week! I haven't heard of any of these, but I hope you enjoy them :)

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these. I hope you enjoy them all though!

    Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete