Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesdays #31



Top Ten Tuesdays where I share with you some of my favorite books with a different theme each week!

This weeks theme: Paranormal series I am dying to read the next installment of (okay 20...)!!!

1. Inescapable by Amy Bartol

















2. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout










3. Shattered Grace by K. Anne Raines

















4. Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae
















 
5. Deadly Crush by Ashley Stoyanoff

















6. The White Aura by Felicia Tatum
















 7. Catalyst by Jennifer Snyder

















8. Runes by Ednah Walters

















9. A Matter of Fate by Heather Lyons










10. Elfin by Quinn Loftis


















11. Piper Levine: A Gypsies Truth by Eris Kelli










12. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter


















13. The Life and Death of Lily Drake by T. Michelle Nelson


















14. Ember X by Jessica Sorensen


















15. The Selection by Kiera Cass

















 16. Reviving Bloom by Michelle Turner


















17. Outsider by Micalea Smeltzer


















18. Pack of Lies by Sara Dailey

















19. Diary of a Vampeen by Christin Lovell


















20. Talented by Sophie Davis





















2 comments:

  1. Omg Half-Blood is amazing! The Covenant series is one of my favourites ever and I really hope you love it too :)
    Runes is awesome as well, a fun mythology series. Norse mythology, which makes it pretty intriguing. I really need to read The Selection as well, I've heard so much about it. Awesome list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have "Half Blood" out from the library. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s TTT

    ReplyDelete