Saturday, August 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #52


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:






















Bought:
 



































































































































































































Audiobooks:





































Freebies:


















































































































What do you think? I had a MAJOR haul this week! There were tons of books in my wishlist that I finally broke down and bought. There were also great freebies this week. I can't wait to read them all!!!!


Have you read any of these? Did you enjoy them? What did you stack your shelves with this week?



3 comments:

  1. I have "Omens" at my house right now! "Stripped" was okay. I had some issues with it but it was a nice read. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get my hands on Omens! I really want to check it out :) Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul of books. I see lots of new books with beautiful covers. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete