Thursday, July 18, 2013

Trust by L. Chapman new release!


Excerpt:

“I didn’t know you had a passion for reading, Megan.” Mark states. I look up to see him, sitting on the corner of his desk looking at me. “There is a lot of stuff you don’t know yet. I love to read. It is one of my many passions.” I tell him, before letting my eyes drop back down to the book. I feel slightly uncomfortable; I bring my legs up onto the sofa and curl up. Gazing up at Mark, he is typing on his laptop, looking busy. I want to leave; I know he is not going to let me go.
Next thing I know, I see Mark is not at his desk. He is standing at the door talking to a female because I can hear her voice. I look down and see his jacket covers me. I must have fallen asleep; it was nice of him to cover me. Mark walks back into the room with a folder and places it on the clear desk, smiling at me. “I did it again. Fell asleep. Sorry.” I admit as Mark sits on edge of the sofa, “It’s okay. I have finished all the work I need to do. We can go back to the hotel now.” Mark places a kiss on my forehead. I don’t move.
Mark drives up the gravel driveway to his house. He stated he needs to drop something off here. Refusing to take me back to the hotel, he is so determined that we should talk. I still cannot believe the size of this house. I love this house, such a fantastic building and view. I would hate to clean it though.





This book sounds so good!  I really love stories like this ;)  I can't wait to read it.

Buy it here on Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment