Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #48




Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:

















































Bought:










































































Freebies: 




































I keep thinking that one of these weeks is going to be small, but I just keep growing my reading library.  So many books sound too good to pass up.  Have you read any of these books?  What did you stack your shelves with this week?


9 comments:

  1. I got Frigid as well this week. Looks like you got a lot of different titles with awesome covers. Some of these covers are droolworthy.

    Grace
    http://gracebooksoflove.com
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved the Archers of Avalon series. Frigid was a fun read--love Jennifer Armentrout. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have a great haul. They all look like books I'd like to read. Enjoy your books!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have some amazing books there. Great haul.

    https://twitter.com/PaperbackLass/status/358687499247296512

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got The Redemption of Callie & Kayden! That cover is gorgeous and I've heard nothing but praises for the first book in that series.
    As for Echo and Mystic, those two books are sitting on my shelves, but I STILL haven't read them yet. ):
    Enjoy all your lovely books! :D

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The covers for The Redemption of Callie and Kayden and Facade look so peaceful c: and Mystic and Hidden Wings sound great too.

    I hope you enjoy all your reads and have a good week :)

    My haul
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing loads of "Frigid" across the board. I need to check it out. Happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul. Frigid and Stardust on on my Kindle waiting for me to get a break between review books. Please come see what I added to my stacks at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica Sorensen is an author I still need to read. Looks like you got some great books! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete