Saturday, May 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #40




Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:








































Borrowed:




















Bought:












































Freebies:  




































I got a ton of reads again this week!  I have already read most of my books for review and they were fantastic!  I'm dying to read Stealing Harper.  The Emma Hart series was really pretty good too.  

Can't wait to see what next week brings.  What did you stack your shelves with this week?  Have you read any of these books?



8 comments:

  1. I recently read the companion book to Stealing Harper. Knowing how that one ends, I have a pretty good idea what to expect here, but I'm a little curious to see how she pulls it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall from love looks really good :) Awesome haul and happy reading!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. So many lovely books. I love seeing what people get every week. You got an amazing stack of books this week. Two of those freebies look good. You know I love freebies.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I got Fall From Love too! the other books look awesome too, love a lot of the covers. New follower by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sacrifice looks amazing. You got some great free books too. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sacrifice looks good. I have to check out the series. Nice haul!

    My books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet haul! Dark Promise and Prophecy both look really good. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions from last week.

    ReplyDelete