Saturday, April 20, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #35

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:




































Bought:











































































ARC Won:



















I got four awesome books for review this week that I am dying to read!  I also managed to buy out the kindle store..lol :)  I won an ARC copy of Nissa and love Bethany's books. Do you think I got some good picks?  Have you read any of these?  What did you stack your shelves with this week?




9 comments:

  1. Nice list! I really want to read Connected. Hope you enjoy everything!

    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Such a beautiful collection of books and the covers are simply to die for. They are all beautiful indeed. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of awesome looking books :) Catalyst sounds pretty good! Thanks for stopping by My Haul!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard Alyssa Rose Ivy is an amazing author! I've never read anything by her, but she's definitely a prolific indie author! I've read a few books by Bethany Lopez - she's pretty good! I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of these books look great. I will have to look into some and see if the summaries are as good as their covers/titles :)

    My Shelf additions

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, so many books. congrats. Hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is a lot of books, though I admit I havent heard of any of these. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy! :D
    Stacking the Shelves
    Check This Out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Beautiful covers! But I haven't heard of any of these. I'll be eager to hear what you think. Please come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete