Thursday, March 28, 2013

Review of The Dark Heroine: Dinner with a Vampire by Abigail Gibbs


Description:

The sexiest romance you’ll read this year…

One moment can change your life forever…

For Violet Lee, a chance encounter on a darkened street draws her into a world beyond her wildest imaginings, a timeless place of vast elegance and immeasurable wealth – of beautiful mansions and lavish parties – where a decadent group of friends live for pleasure alone. A place from which there is no escape… no matter how hard Violet tries.

Yet all the riches in the world can’t mask the darkness that lies beneath the gilded surface, embodied in the charismatic but dangerous Kaspar Varn.

Violet and Kaspar surrender to a passion that transcends their separate worlds – but it’s a passion that comes at a price…


Review:

An absolutely amazing read!  I can't believe how awesome this book was.  It was a long read and I was hesitant, but it looked so good, I had to snag it for an ARC:)  I'm so glad I did.  The sequel will be out next year and I can't wait to get it!

I was completely engrossed in this book and all the emotions it invoked in me.  It was sexy and dark.  I love a well put together vampire story.  This was the perfect vampire romance.  I enjoyed seeing Kaspar go from dark and frivolous to complex without apologizing for his past.

Speaking of Kaspar, what a sexy vampire!  I can't blame Violet for any of her choices. 
The plot was complex and full of back story that wove into the story seamlessly.  It's hard to believe someone so young wrote something so beautifully dark.

I can't even put into words how much I loved this read.  it's one of those books that comes along ever once in a blue moon.  I couldn't put it down and I didn't want it to end.  It deserves more than the honor of five glittery stars I have to give.  

Check it out March 5th 2013 when it's released and quickly add the sequel to your to read list:)  You won't be sorry!



1 comment:

  1. I have been eyeing this book for a while. I think I shall indulge in it for my birthday (today!) despite my long TBR list especially after this review!

    ReplyDelete