Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #25


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.  This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.

Book: With All My Soul (Soul Screamers)

Author: Rachel Vincent

Release Date: March 19, 2013

 Description:

What does it mean when your school is voted the most dangerous in America?

It's time to kick some hellion butt...

After not really surviving her junior year (after all, she did die), Kaylee Cavanaugh has vowed to take back her school from the hellions causing all the trouble. She's going to the find a way to turn the incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity and the rest on each other. And so she–and her gang–make plans to protect her friends and finish this war, once and forever.

But then she meets Wrath. And Kaylee realizes that she's closer to the edge than she's ever been. Especially when one more person she loves is taken...
 

 

I can't believe this is the conclusion of the Soul Screamers series!!!  I am in love with Rachel Vincent's books!  This series is absolutely fabulous and I CAN'T wait to read this final book!!  Are you team Nash or Team Todd???  What is on your wishlist this Wednesday???  

Other Books In the Soul Screamers Series:



There are a total of seven books and three novellas in this series!!  They are a fun paranormal romance read!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the covers for this series and still have yet to start it.

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the 1st book in this series, but I haven't read it yet. You raving about it makes me want to go grab it now! I am now following your blog. Please follow me back at
    sychofaeriesbookobsession.blogspot.com
    Thanks, Sycho Faerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first book in the Soul Screamer series that I need to start soon! I hope you get your books soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-33.html

    ReplyDelete