Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #17


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.  This meme is hosted by Pen to Paper.



Book:  Forever

Author: Micalea Smeltzer

Release: TBD

 

Description:

Everything has been leading them to this moment…
Jonathon and Kylie have something The Originals want…
Something The Originals will fight to the death to have…
Something Jonathon and Kylie will die to protect…
War is looming between vampires and The Originals…
Forever has never looked so far away…

Just when Jonathon and Kylie thought they had found their forever everything changes.

Expected release date: Late 2012/Early 2013





I so loved this series!  I also love Micalea Smeltzer:)  I can't wait to read the conclusion to this great vampire series.  It's YA friendly and a cute romance.  What about you?  What did you wish for this Wednesday?




If you are an old follower via GFC, please re-follow me. I have moved to WordPress. I have listed following options below.
 Since my blog is now a Self-hosted blog you will have to follow me through: email subscription which is at the top of my sidebar. :)
Andrea Heltsley Books

1 comment:

  1. Different cover, hope you get this book!

    My WW: http://blueskyshelf.blogspot.com/2012/11/wishlist-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete