Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays #4

 

Top Ten Tuesdays where I share with you some of my favorite books with a different theme each week!

This weeks theme:

Everyone knows that subconsciously we judge a book by its cover.  I for one will skim through books and stop if I find a pretty cover.  Here are ten that stood out for me this year while I skimmed for new reads:)





 The amazing Claudia from Phatpuppy Art did the Flight cover, so gorgeous!!!

I love Stephanie from Once Upon a Time Covers as well.  The Derailed cover is beautiful!

The amazing Claudia from Phatpuppy Art did the Rua cover, so freaking awesome!!!

 

What do you peeps think?  Lots of pretty dress covers in there:) Tell me what your favorite covers are so far this year that you have come across. 

No comments:

Post a Comment