Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Top Ten Tuesdays #3


Top Ten Tuesdays where I share with you some of my favorite books with a different theme each week!

This weeks theme: Top Ten Free YA Kindle Books you NEED to get for their awesomeness.

 

1. Ethereal by Addison Moore












2. Dirty Blood by Heather Hildenbrand











3. Mortal Obligation by Nichole Chase











4. Stained by Ella James











5. The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen











6. Reckless Magic by Rachel Higginson











7. Eternal Eden by Nicole Williams











8. Ordained by Devon Ashley











9. Bound by Kira Saito











10. Survival by A.M. Hargrove











11. Darkness Falls by Jessica Sorensen











12. Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm not sure why I bother to call it Top Ten when I always come up with the more than that each week:)  With the holidays coming, it's always great to get free books that rock.  It's also a great way to get a feel for new series you might like.  Either way, you're sure to love these amazing free reads.  Did I miss anything good?



1 comment:

  1. How sick is it that I hate ebooks but love getting free kindle reads on amazon, lol. I mean, there are some good ones out there but since I have to read them off my computer it gets annoying. But I did pick up two of these ones already. Ordained and Dirty Blood. Nice picks though.

    New Follower via GFC, thanks for stopping by and following me as well.

    ReplyDelete