Saturday, November 17, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #19


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for Review:



















Bought:
















































Freebies:
























I got so many great freebies this week from Amazon and Smashwords!!  I bought way too many books as well, but The Edge of Never was so amazing!  Flee for review was also an amazing five star review:)  Tell me peeps, what did you stack your shelves with this week?



2 comments:

  1. AHHHH! So jealous. You have The Edge of Never. I want to read it so bad.

    Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Serious haul there.

    The whole getting your hands on freebies thing is always good.

    Enjoy your reads and thanks for visiting and following my blog.

    New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete