Saturday, November 3, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #17

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, that features books I've received/purchased/borrowed during the current week. 

Received for review:


















































Bought:


































































Free on Amazon:



















From the Library:





















I got a ton of stuff this week.  I admit that I splurged a little this week too:)  I'm so excited that I got The Dark Heroine at the beginning of the week, I devoured it in one sitting, it was so awesome!!!  I'm also excited to read Hunted by Sophie Davis, the third book in the amazing Talented series.  The Engagement Game was pretty good too and it was FREE!  What did you all stack your shelves with this week?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea, wow you got some good looking books this week. I hope you enjoy reading 'Dollhouse'. I did a post on my blog about this book and author last fortnight. Also I wanted to come by your blog and thank you for following Paranormal Goddess Book Blog and to tell you that I'm now following you as well on GFC and twitter :) When I came to your blog, I was really surpized to find out that you are a author and your book cover's look fantasic. So I went over to goodreads and read the blurbs for Devour, Dancing with Death, Dissolve, Dreamwalker and ended up adding them all to my reading list :)I hope to read them next year and celebrate your book release for Devour as well, cause Devour sounds like a really good read :)

    ReplyDelete